Ping Bert Coules

Forgive me if I'm wrong. Was it you that also ordered a pair of adjustable glasses - "Diy Glasses"? I ordered a pair on 28th August and am still waiting, the supplier is not being very helpful............. they are on their way. If I'd known that they were coming from China I would not have bothered.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mine showed up 2 days ago. So long to come that I had forgotten that they were due to arrive.

I probably would have. I do get quite a bit of stuff from aliexpress.

Reply to
jeikppkywk

I didn't see the original message, but no, it wasn't me I'm afraid.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Sorry.

Reply to