pilot light on baxi brazilia wall heater wont stay on

Always amazes me how long those things do last, when you think of their environment. I'd have thought in these days of expensive energy, anything that relied on a pilot light might have been modified to use a spark igniter or the system replaced with a more modern device. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Thanks very much Tim, me dad was called Tim, it makes your answer extra special.

Kind Regards

Scott

Reply to
Scott Morton