Pick your own weed...

From today's Freecycle:

" Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 12:25:08 +0000 From: koolsy

Floating Pond weed, bring own bag, take what you want."

I wonder how many people will turn up.

Reply to
Davey

There was an article in today’s Telegraph ( I assume it was the Telegraph - Senior Management mention it to me this morning) - a ‘ recipe ‘ for Duck Weed sandwiches.

In general, I tend to be keen to try new foods - I like snails, frog’s legs are ok but nothing special, I’ve tried sheep’s brains ( like pate), horse is nothing special, …

Duck weed? I’ve give that a miss.

Reply to
Brian

Quack, quack. Me too.

Reply to
Davey

IME snails taste earthy (well, what would you expect?) but horse meat is very nice. If anyone is into exotic meats, there are a number of suppliers on-line

Chris Hogg

I like horse.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher