Peugeot 207 HDi 2010 fuse box diagram

Hi, I'm trying to locate the fuse for the front/rear washer motor. The diagram here:

nothing like what's in my car. There are loads more fuses in my box. Anyone got any clues for the proper drawing? I just can't find it anywhere. Ta.

Reply to
Grumps

You’ll probably have more luck in a Peugeots owners forum. I believe Peugeot are notorious for changing parts suppliers and specifications which can make finding the right component or wiring diagram etc. very tricky.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Silly question time ... you have realised there is one fusebox under the dashboard, and another in the engine compartment?

Look on ebay for photos from breakers yards, are they like yours?

Reply to
Andy Burns

same diagram

The fuse you want appears to be 10A and coloured red so perhaps change the red fuses one at time until the fault disappears (assuming a fuse problem).

Reply to
alan_m

Yes. Neither fusebox looks like the ones in the owners manual. The pictures on eBay for spare boxes look just like mine. But there are no details about what fuse does what.

Reply to
Grumps

Yeah. That's the diagram I keep finding, but doesn't match my box. The only info I have at the moment is that it's fuse #3. But that's not on the right box. And that fuse is good. I'll pull them all (starting with the red ones) and test them. Ta.

Reply to
Grumps

You're probably right. This is usually my goto group, as you've all got such a wealth of knowledge.

Reply to
Grumps