Petrol is going to get even cheaper, who needs electric cars ?

In article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Chris Hogg snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

There is a massive underground storage facility off the north east coast. Is used to be full of oil.

Reply to
bert

well, there was a major RN base at Invergordon

Reply to
charles

<chuckle>
Reply to
Chris Hogg

yes all your english shit was sited in lovely scotland ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Depends on the weather. It's only 2.2Kw. I can usually part charge it at least. I also have economy seven. Even on full price electricity it's far cheaper.

Reply to
harry

It wasn't English - it was British - for the Royal Navy and it was underground, anyway,

Reply to
charles

so were the neuks

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

they're still on the west coast and the Chinese have bought the hotel that overlooks the narrows on the way to the sea.

Reply to
charles

If your car is a diesel, you must have annoyed someone :-)

Reply to
Andrew