Pet PIRs

Someone (ARW?) recently mentioned PIRs that are not activated by pets. I think I might be in the market for a couple as Management will soon be wanting the moggie to stay in the house and out of the cold when we're out. Manufacturers/model numbers would be welcome.

Twas me. And I fit these

cat and small dog owners (ie the dog is small not the owner)

Reply to
ARW

Ebay item 130761770387

I got some of these and an able to leave my system armed with the cat at home

Reply to
Murmansk

Thanks: appreciated!

Thanks: appreciated! Same as ARW's btw - great minds think alike etc etc.

The size of the owner is irrelevant. It's the size of the burglars that matters.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Or the size of their head when they walk in out of the cold.

Reply to
fred

technology is already being heralded as the most groundbreaking development in PIR detectors for the last 20 years".

Do they work on the same principles as electro-osmotic damp-proofing and electronic water softeners?

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

There are a lot of electronic water softeners that actually work. they even tell you when to top the salt up.

Reply to
dennis

Dunno, but if ARW says they work, that's good enough for me.

PIR arrived today after ordering from Fleabay. Slightly cheaper after carriage than ARW's source (which concerns me in respect of his credentials as a genuine Yorkshireman...).

Sorry, I only gave the link for infomation. That is not where I buy them from and that is not the price I pay for them.

Reply to
ARW

Ah! No need for the apology, I didn't read carefully enough!