Pemixed concrete info please

Having Googled this I have found plenty of help, McCormick site being
exemplary in this. However I cannot seem to find how long I have from
the concrete being "dumped" until it becomes unworkable, any ideas please?
Reply to
Broadback
Also you can have retarder added to give you longer to work with it. I think about 2 hours is usual for standard concrete. Simon.
Reply to
sm_jamieson

Site Timeline Threads