paying cash innit?

No one is forced to sell via Ebay.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or the phone line's down

Reply to
geoff

Which suggests you either don't do much in the way of low value transactions, or you got a bad deal on your merchant account.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Lowest transaction are mostly around =A350. Monthly volume gets lower fees from PayPal. I have yet to find a merchant account that would make it worth switching.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Even at £50, which is higher than some businesses manage to average, much less get as a minimum, the 20p per transaction fee adds 0.4% to your charges. As PayPal rates are not the best, I am surprised you can't do better with a merchant account.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar