Patio and a rendered wall

Now my fence and wall builders have gone, I have noticed a nice boot print on the dark patio slabs. Te cleaner did not seem to shift it, so what would be the suggestion next? It looks like its just sand but its well adhered to the slab. Of course I could not see it, so had to wait for some eyes.

The other question is that the wall has been nicely rendered, and there seems to be a dispute as to whether it needs painting or not and whether it should need some kind of sealing coat first. Myself, I don't care about the colour, but I guess if it blended in with the house colour it might be good, and that is a kind of creamy white colour, a bit like the Ford colour Polar white, but a little more yellow, if you get the drift.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Not really, at least its better than the polly ticks ones!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa