Part P does not apply in Iraq

Just had to share this one with you that I saw over on electrical-contractors.net forums.
http://electrical-contractor.net/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000888.html
Shock and awe, indeedy.
Owain

Lovely! I was going to suggest that the fuse had been supplied by the Drill Sargeant - but it seems that someone beat me to it! <g>
--
Cheers,
Set Square

A clear fake, the boots worn by the squaddie weren't in use in Iraq at the time ;-)
"Don't throw the switch Doctor" (Karloff)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

But it was an electric drill.
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com says...

This one certainly was
http://safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/archive/photo170.htm

Boots?
--
| Stuart @ SJW Electrical. Please Reply to group. |

Pictures in the British tabloid press allegedly portraying abuse of Iraqi prisoners were proved <?> to be false when it was shown that the boots worn by the supposedly abusing squaddie were only in use by the TA in the UK.
The tenuous association was that even if the offending article was pictured in Iraq then who's to say the setup wasn't staged for the benefit of the photo?
Note also the tongue in cheek smiley btw.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Ah, slow me again!

Spotted that, I still completely missed the point though.
--
| Stuart @ SJW Electrical. Please Reply to group. |

It was a tad off-the-wall, pinged off the lampshade, landed on the snooker table & round the cushions . . . .