Paris Hilton Screwing!

Amazing!

edfa73&postid=3425592

zaax

RedOnRed

I think they are green.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

No, i`m pretty sure she had a big red one in the hole

Reply to
Colin Wilson

rawlplugs redonred.. aa 8mm drill bit usually goes with brown plugs, butt i'm sure Paris Hilto knows better.

Reply to
nthng2snet

'Fraid not.

It's a lookalike wielding a screwdriver, pretending to fix a swimming pool side.

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

What the hell is a "raw plug"? What the hell is "Paris Hilton"?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

(the reply below, which seems like a double troll)

You want people to tell you, don't you, so that you can then be superior and correct them by telling them it's a 'rawlplug'...?

You probably know, but pretend not to do so, perhaps because you wouldn't want to admit to reading any publication that might tell you.

Reply to
Bob Eager

A third rate hotel in the French capital in Ave de Suffren .....

However, the marketing says that it is chic, which usually is a euphemism for small rooms and crap service.

Reply to
Andy Hall

God, you come over as a right twerp. Know what a rhetorical question is? Apparently not.

I've no idea. However, I've looked up "Paris Hilton", who is apparently some sort of "celebrity" tart. Big deal.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

A hotel in France.

Reply to