Panelled shower materials

Having discovered a leak behind a tiled shower, I'm planning to replace the tiles with panels. I've seen Aquamura and Mermaid on the web; any views on these or alternatives? Suggested suppliers?

Thanks

Reply to
Newshound

jjj

We used pvc paneling from panelit.com, it was easy to fit, they will even send out free samples

Reply to
andrewd909

how would that help?

You can get upvc but tiles beat it hands down, in almost every way. We had a thread about it here a while back, explaining the differences.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Errr, Aquamura and Mermaid are not upvc, are they?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C