Panasonic bread maker

Our Panasonic Bread Maker, bought just before Covid locked everything up, has been making bread every 4 or 5 days since then. No problems whatsoever.

Reply to
charles

Non-stick on breadmaker is fine, mine is over 10 yrs old and still as new.

The issue with Non-Stick normally is that it is in pots and pans and its gets scratched by kitchen tools ..... that is why it fails.

Reply to
rick

It always surprises me that on TV cookery programmes, the professionals routinely use metal implements on what appears to be non-stick cookware.

I guess they just don't bother about the cost of replacement.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon