Painting melamine kitchen units

Yes I know it's an FAQ but I just want to know what would give the best results - brush or roller application. Do brush marks disappear?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I painted some melamine board in another application using a sand textured finish applied by brush and there are no marks.

Preparation is important.

I abraded the surface, cleaned and degreased thoroughly and then used a melamine primer.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I've used International melamine primer + paint with very good results. Used paint pads, no brush marks.

Reply to
Grunff