Paint Pod

The current price point for the paint pod is way too high. B&Q sold it at around =A334 previously and that was gettng close to reasonable value. If you Dulux do treally wel out of this because you are then locked into their v. expensive paints for the Paintpod.

Don't think the same of the scaled down Paintpod.

It's cleaning process is inferior. It is battery rather than mains power.

Pricing point for the mini Paintpod should be around =A315.

At present Oct / Nov 2009 Dulux are trying to push the inferior mini product and to make sure this is not diluted they have pulled out of proper unit promos. I'd personally recommend that now is not the time to buy. Wait till Dulux start to price the proper Paintpod not just the mini inferior product at acompetitive price.

If you still have a decent amount of painting to do at the point they price the proper Paintpod around or below =A335 it may be worth considering. I'm doing a lot of painting at the moment so they have missed out on my business for a few years.

Reply to
BmoBoyo

Or get a tray and roller. Paintpod sounds like more fuss than it is worth. How much trouble dipping in a roller ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson