Paint for concrete yard

I've just used my Karcher pressure washer on my back yard, and the concrtet's now beautifuly clean and free of the green mould that's been building up on it. Can someone recommend a good concrete paint that'll adhere well and resist the growth of mould ?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Floor paint is just paint that's a bit tougher - it will wear fairly quickly.

These people have a great range - but not cheap.

The Medway Handyman

Can you let me know how you go on? My back garden has a small section of concrete that has been annoying me for years. Taa to Meds for the link.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

garage/workshop, but it is now wearing in places (after 11 years). I expect outside you would need to re-coat every few years.

Reply to
Alan Deane