Outstanding service from Toolstation

Around lunchtime yesterday (Sunday) I bought a Toolstation mortar gun from my local branch. When I got home I discovered that one item - a plastic nozzle, one of three - was missing from the box, and I phoned Toolstation to ask about getting one. Today at 10.30am a complete mortar gun was delivered. Superb.

Reply to
Bert Coules

+1. Had a similar experience when a bracket was missing from a gate hinge. Also, placed a couple of orders for "stock" a day or two before Xmas and they still arrived the next day.
Reply to
newshound