OTish Podcast/audiobook app Q?

Does anyone know or use an app which can take a set of MP3 files, and play them in a sequence while displaying details (like "comments") of their ID3 tags ?

I ask, as I've (cough) acquired a series of audio files that are really a podcast. However, in order to get a podcast app to display them *as a podcast* (e.g. with details) they need an associated RSS feed. Which doesn't exist.

I *almost* started writing a bash script to create the RSS XML from a directory of MP3 files, when it suddenly occurred to me that it might be possible to treat the MP3 files as audiobooks.

Continuing the labour saving vibe, rather than installing loads of apps, I wondered if anyone already does this or has done this ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk