OTish: FAO ARW

Is this one of your lads?

For the visually impaired (abbreviated version):

Lad "I need a bathroom pdq but nearest is in town"

ARW (or equivalent) "Here, take my keys and go in the van."

Next picture - Lad squatting in van.

Reply to
AnthonyL

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Reminds me of horsey ladies squatting in horse boxes. But they're full of shit anyway.

Reply to
Max Demian

Yes well, maybe this is an additional sales point for vans. A toilet. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It could be.

A couple of years ago the apprentice had a piss behind the Portaloo as he did not know what it was there for.

And they were not the sort of customers you want to piss off - well you do but you cannot afford to do so

Reply to
ARW