OT: WTF is a 'Vitual Lease'?

Banner seen on a block* in Barking this afternoon:

FOR SALE VIRTUAL LEASE I know that you can do lots of interesting things on the internet - but surely not ...?

*I thought at first it was flats but there seemed to be a name below the banner, so might be a business, but it didn't show up well in the dark. (Block on right, I was turning left, so didn't get any nearer than about 150 metres.)
Reply to
Terry Casey

'Second Life'?

Reply to
Davey

Maybe if they can get one, they can virtually demolish the old building get virtual planning permission ans virtually build a new one as well. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff