OT Women again

Thats a lot of money and time wasted to find out that only women can get pregnant.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Or to find out that men are under-represented in the senior civil service, appointments to public boards, or secondary school head teachers compared to general UK workforce management.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Or that men are just rubbish at convincing their wives that "I need more power tools! You must go out to work and earn me some!!"

I mean, we really need more power tools. They don't need shoes and handbags.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Well, they don't need as many as they've typically got. I once took a girl to Vienna. She started out by putting 20 pairs of shoes in the boot.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I'm sure I know what you mean.

I know I'm sure I know what you mean.

But the longer I keep looking at that the less sure I am that I know what you mean, if you know what I mean.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

I have one pair of "good" shoes (DMs), one pair of old shoes for DIY and a pair of wellies.

SWMBO has about 6 pairs in current use (plus anoth half dozen "dressy" ones in a box) and she's not even a "girly girl"

Reply to
Tim Watts

I mean she wanted to put 20 pairs of shoes, loose, in the boot. That was before the suitcase. This was a Triumph Stag so although the boot was good-sized for a sports car, in absolute terms it was not. I remonstrated and got in down to a dozen or so.

Reply to
Tim Streater

My GF has one pair of hiking style boots, and a pair of flip flop style shoes with thick soles, and that's it, she's in bare feet in the house and garden,

Reply to
Gazz

Girlfriend or Stag?

Owain