OT Why do women do stupid things?

Lou and her stupid mate have booked the caravan into here.

And they want me to tow it there whilst they drive down in the Viva.

FFS.

Reply to
ARW

What sort of a caravan is it, a traditional gypsy van or summat?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Is it so stupid?

If she tows it in her Viva, she pays for the extra petrol. The Viva probably isn?t that good for towing - I remember the older ones as being ?modest? shall we say ( I?m thinking HA here), assuming it has enough metal left to fix a tow bar to ;-)

Cunning springs to mind ;-)

Reply to
Brian

£52 to camp in a field for 2 nights?