OT: When is a Tracking Number not a Tracking Number?

Update: None. I contacted the number for Royal Mail Inquiries today, and they do not even show the package as having entered the UK. So Germany says it's here somewhere, and here says it's not here anywhere.

Ho-hum......PayPal offers the helpful advice: "Since it is a trans-country shipment, why not wait a little longer?" And then what? I hope that whoever has it is making good use of it. I'm not!

Reply to
Davey

It arrived today. There is a note on the front in German, but nothing in English to tell the postman to get a signature.

Reply to
Davey