OT: What words or phrases annoy you?

Not Colonel Edmund? That nym is still in my spam trap.

Reply to
rbowman

Tolerant my ass. We don't call them Armalites in this country but we've got a lot of them.

Reply to
rbowman

WE all have a different opinion to the masses, and the troll part is whether we go on about it a lot. Obviously tolerance only goes so far if the same stance is continually repeated over and over then I guess some get fed up with it. However in the end we all can just press next and the few electrons wasted are not an issue. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:40:02 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

The more the better. An armed society is a polite society.

Reply to
Tekkie©

I've found that to be true. Our BLM demonstration was very subdued. Other than playing some inspirational music the rednecks in the pickups didn't bother the demonstrators and they peacefully stayed on the courthouse lawn.

rbowman