OT What has she done to my Facebook account?

I suppose it lets you work out of if the John Smith you have found is the one you were after in some cases...

Reply to
John Rumm

Real life or Internet? It sounds too crazy to get my head around. Hope the chaotic experiences have settled down.

Reply to
pamela

I am tempted to FB message one of them and ask if she wants another shag.

And yes my brother did run one of them over.

Reply to
ARW

Aren't you married?

Reply to
pamela

Used to be.

Reply to
ARW

Who's stupid enough to go with those sorts anyway, not once but twice :-()

Sometime you need to know how to reverse too ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

You're on my "people you might know" list. No common contacts or anything though I may once have looked you up thinking you'd be easy to find knowing your rough whereabouts and that there probably aren't that many ARW's to choose from.

Does that make me one of your stalkers?

:)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

How can I manage contact uploading with the Facebook App?

Then

Manage Invites and Imported Contacts

In theory, clicking "Remove all contacts" should stop the nonsense.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz