OT: What foods are we going to run out of with planes grounded?

Derek Geldard wibbled on Saturday 17 April 2010 16:38

I've got about 1/2 ton mega pile of hawthorn and fir chippings - sadly I don't forecast a volcano inspired shortage of those :(

Reply to
Tim Watts

Always assumed they were picked from gardens just around the corner...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Manky possibly. The mange mite (AKA scabies) won't live on dead meat.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Last time I looked, that's not an official unit of volume :-)

Reply to
Jules Richardson