Current status of (Baxi) Burnall solid fuel fires?

What is the current status of (Baxi) Burnall solid fuel fires?

These are the low, floor-level coal fire grates with a deep ashbox underneath. Apparently Baxi sold the rights 2 years ago.

Spares seem to be reasonably available from various supppliers but, despite searching plus and enquiries to spares suppliers, I have not been able to identify a current manufacturer.

I have a Burnall grate part installed during house extension work some time back. Completing it was to be one of this summer's tasks. I am wondering what is the best course of action:

Change track & just install a conventional hearth and grate?

Or complete the installation work - which looks somewhat risky (especially from the advice/support angle) if they are out of production.

Are (Baxi) Burnall fires still being manufactured & if so by which company?

Any info most appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
jim