OT: Water RESISTANT iphone

Well... I assumed they might have done an exclusive deal with a panel manufacturer... Just so they could claim they were the best or something...

Reply to
Tim Watts

How ridiculous. One sale of a quarter million devices is worth chasing up.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Money (profit), and lots of it... ;-)

Reply to
JoeJoe

Nope, it still uses the same headphones, they just need an adapter to the lightning connector.

The main reason for the change was to allow an even thinner iphone.

Reply to
KYW

More easily snapped.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I bought into all that hype about the all powerful Mac and bought their mos t pwerful machine, 4 k monitpor etc, and a Macbook Air. (I still use normal PCs in work.) I've found the Mac crashes/freezes regularly and loses its c onnection with its wireless mouse very often. In other words no better or w orse than M.S. though I haven't had an M,S, problem in a long time.

Reply to
fred

And its not as water resistant as the latest Samsung S7

Reply to
fred

Not as good as the S7 edge. IP 67 vs OIP 68

Reply to
fred

Right. So nothing to do with making your existing headphones scrap? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It doesn?t make your existing headphones scrap, it comes with an adapter that allows you to use your existing headphones in the lightning connector.

Reply to
KYW