OT: Vacuum causes blindness?

I'm surprised this never happens - hasn't anyone ever sucked their eyeball out with a hoover? Or would your eyelid shut and protect it?

I only found this toddler almost doing it:

James Wilkinson

Can you try it and report back?

Reply to
Tim Watts

I might not be able to report, which would leave you all wondering. I couldn't do that to you.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Live cam it - I'll pay to see that!

Reply to
Tim Watts

How much?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

23p.

I didn't say I'd pay *much* to see it...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Denied. Have a rally round, I need more than that. That wouldn't buy a pack of elastoplast!

Reply to
James Wilkinson