OT TV channel France24

Still there on my Freesat feed and in HD at channel 205 between Al Jazeera 204 and RT on 206.

Maybe you need to let the set scan for "new" channels.

Reply to
Martin Brown

+1 France24 (Eng) is working on my Freesat scan
Reply to
alan_m

About a month ago France24 on Hotbird (Eutelsat) went to a different frequency.

Reply to
Pamela

It was on the 28E2 transponder at 11426.5V but wasn't playing ball for me just now, having a re-scan at the moment ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yes, it's still in the same transponder, and now playable, maybe its ID number(s) changed for some reason?

Reply to
Andy Burns

That's about the time it disappeared. Lost it on both Freesat and Freeview (terrestial). Nothing else affected.

I wondered if someone had nuked France.

Reply to
harry

It was 205 with me too on freesat. All I get now is "No signal". All other channels still working

Reply to
harry

Channel 205 France24 (Eng) still working for me Xtrend ET10000 receiver

11426Mhz - Vertical
Reply to
alan_m