OT Totally off topic but hilarious.

FMurtz

Give us a clue? Is it worth going to if you can only hear the audio? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Oh dear.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The pictures add nothing. Whether it's worth listening to at all is a subjective matter.

Reply to
GB

I'll just add that it's about someone who got burnt lighting his farts.

Reply to
GB

But what happened to the gerbil?

Reply to
Max Demian

becane a fiery projectile and lost its whiskers I think.

all sounds a but 'faux news' but still its a funny image

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Surely that's Arsageddon?

Reply to