OT: Toilets and turds

I've got the guy who installed it coming at 3pm. I'll ask him, though I suspect he will tell me to piss off.

Reply to
Scott

I trust he did it for free ? Not really sure that sort of attitude sits well when you are *paying* ....

Reply to
Jethro_uk

See your Woverhampton and raise you Telford.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

thats probably where most water goes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And?

Reply to
Farmer Giles

No, he did it as a bathroom installation a few years ago. This is after-sales service, so it could go either way :-)

Reply to
Scott

Wodney's the turd-master he knows his shit.

Reply to
whisky-dave

any chance of a picture ????

Reply to