OT TMH is the biggest catch of all:-)

Instead of listening to Radio 1 as per his "OT; Cruelty to Handyman. thread" I listened to Radio 2 today (8 hours drivng and 8 hours work).

The presenter on radio 2 (Jo Whiley?) mentioned this

"Time to get drilling, fellas! Women choose DIY as the sexiest skill in a partner"

"74% of women say most sexy trait in a man is an aptitude for DIY "

Taken from radio 2 and (unfortunatley the Daily Mail)

Reply to
ARW

It's taken me years to become a babe magnet - but I suspect they are only after one thing. My drill driver.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

just keep the SDS zipped up somewhere safe.....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

But if we said that men chose cooking or sewing as the sexiest skill in a partner, we'd be labelled as sexist.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Hmm, well when I was young most gils thought I was related to the Wombles as I'd use junk, as they put it, to mend things for them.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well there was a very well known hit called Sledgehammer, which i am told is some kind of slang for sex god.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

and no fish jokes, there is a cumb unde my R key, ah got it.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The world is full of sexism and racism, but only against middle aged white men.

Reply to
Huge

It's got to be your skill as an (angle) grinder.

Reply to
bert