OT: The homeopathy trip

Life gets weirder by the minute....

The Natural Philosopher

I thought homoeopathy was all about drinking virtually distilled water?

Reply to
harry

No, the distilled water is evaporated to leave the little pills made from chalk or something like that. There is nothing from the original "medicine" left at all, not even the magic water unless its drops.

Reply to
dennis

But that water remembers what it has been in contact with for the last

1000 years.
Reply to
alan_m

Oh dear. Did they not dilute the substance enough? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

En el artículo , Brian-Gaff escribió:

Homeopathic cure for thirst - water. Diluted with water. That'll be £50 please.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Oh shit , literally, how many times has London tap water been through people, 7 times was the last I heard and they're telling me it remmebers ever bloody journey :-

Reply to
whisky-dave

In that case, my toilet flush water this morning is going to need a lot of psychotherapy for a very long time.

Reply to
Tim Watts

It remembers what the homeopath put it in contact with, but forgets everything else.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

My favourite homeopathy story was the product where the dose was two drops for adults, one drop for children. As someone pointed out, surely it should have been four drops for children (since dilution makes it stronger).

Reply to
newshound

How does it recongnise the homeopath from anyone else. I've heard thems some sort of secret massonic shake they give the container.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Could be worse

ARW

Tell the rich thickos that you are adding dihydrogen monoxide and charge them £250.

Reply to
ARW

"An overdose can cause delusions"

How would they tell?