OT:The Boeing 737 Max and its *optional safety features*

Cite one example then from a credible engineering source.

I note that you are unable to present any credible evidence to support your weird paranoid conspiracy theory about ABS braking.

I don't doubt there are some shit implementations on made down to the lowest possible price US pickup trucks. European standards are higher. Though VW did a dodgy implementation that was subject to a recall about a decade ago I can't spot any other examples. So put up or shut up!

Reply to
Martin Brown

So you can't understand a) how single channel ABS works b) what the obvious & inevitable outcomes are c) find out where it's used d) google to find people that have run into danger with it. Waste someone else's time.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Buy a modern car with proper ABS and stop posting cr@p that doesn't apply to 99.9999% of cars.

Reply to
dennis

You are a delusional CRANK! Post some credible evidence or STFU.

Reply to
Martin Brown

Do you have a modern (80s on) car?

Reply to
Jim K..

Or just switch it all off with the "Stab Trim Override" switches & adjust manually? I've read that that is the 737 "book" way & Quick Reference Guide way of dealing with stabiliser misbehaviours.

Reply to
Jim K..

"Cadence braking"

Reply to
Jim K..

Not if you've been rumbled making s*1t up again, no I don't suppose there is ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..

I'm not sure he even has a car...

Reply to