OT the blonde and the two blacks

It's really odd, but many people do believe. About 50% of people in the USA for example. More like 100% of people in India - a wide variety of religions, but everyone I met there seemed to believe in something (usually involving idols). I wouldn't be surprised if it's a majority worldwide.

I think you'll find that the UK is actually an outlier.

Reply to
GB

Belief in a religion is inversely proportional to education.

Reply to
harry