OT the blonde and the two blacks

When many Americans are carrying guns it would make anyone nervous.

Reply to
harry

They would be more efficient just stopping the brownies. Only PC lefties think otherwise.

Reply to
harry

How far into a crowd do you suppose a truck driver intent on murder would have got in Texas rather than Nice?

Reply to
John Rumm

That has been proven to not work on many occasions.

All these "simple" solutions assume that the terrorists are stupid and not able to adapt their behaviour. The reality is different.

If you demonstrate to the bad guys that white women (or whatever other profile you fancy) will never get stopped, then they will start recruiting and grooming them instead.

PC Lefties, and also anti terror experts and security researchers as well.

Reply to
John Rumm

That's deaths not the number of times they shoot their guns.

Reply to
dennis

You are indeed an arse.

Reply to
Mizter T

Don't overestimate the stopping power or accuracy of texas shootems. I expect it would have killed even more.

Reply to
dennis

That would make it very easy to be a terrorist.

Reply to
dennis

LOVE IT.

A quote from that link says "It was reported how several dog owners had seen the group at prayers in different parts of the wood."

Well that must have been a disapointment for the dog walkers as Sandall Beat Woods is a well known doggers hotspot.

Reply to
ARW

I thought pigs had more sensitive noses than dogs.

Just a suggestion.....

Reply to
ARW

Probably further given the size of the average US truck. And add in many more deaths and injuries if the public started shooting at it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Bollocks. They fired a lot more than that into Charles de Menezes' head.

Reply to
Big Les Wade

All shouting Yeehaw as they blaze away at a petrol or LPG Tanker, and "Holy Shit" as it goes bang followed by loads of whooping.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

What a wonderful example of racial stereotyping and bigotry you do display.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I didn't say they fired only seven shots! Incidents!

Reply to
dennis

Wow, a whole 7 times. Wonder how many times police used their guns in the USA in a year? Its a pity our police don't shoot scum a bit more often like they did to that gangster in his car that got all the ghetto rats upset.

Reply to
spud

There's a lot of rum stuff goes on in Sandall Wood. Black men dancing around in their mams' best white sheets is nowt.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I admit that I am partly an arse.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

BBC news and current affairs is so baised its not even funny any more. Personally I think that whole side of the corporation should be shut down and it should just concentrate on non political factual programs, drama and entertainment. When Reith said the BBC should inform I doubt he had propaganda in mind.

Reply to
spud

Recently it has become clear that a large proportion of terrorists on the ground are criminals and thugs who are aggrieved with society and don't much care what happens to them as long as they can feel important and kill people. Your clever criminals presumably take advantage of them.

Reply to
Roger Hayter