OT Syria gas attack...nothing happened.

Not only was there no gas attack in Syria, but the UK government is cleaning Salisbury up solely in order to destroy any traces of the perpetrators of the nerve gas attack.

Reply to
GB

Just how do you conflate these two events?

Reply to
harry

As I pointed out in another group, the reporter was on a government controlled visit to the area. They wouldn't have let him see any evidence of a chemical weapons attack nor would they have let him speak to anybody who was critical of the regime. The chemical weapons inspectors have been there. Let them tell us what happened.

Reply to
Nightjar

Both are Russian propaganda. You seem to believe the first, so I thought you might also swallow the second, hook line and sinker.

Reply to
GB

Yep we did the same during WWII cleaned up all the damage done, put out the fires etc.. so no one would ever believe the UK was bombed, or by who.

Reply to
whisky-dave