OT: Stackoverflow today

Try copying/pasting something from stackoverflow this morning.

Reply to
Bob Eager

very good!

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

What is this about? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Some programmers are accused of copy/pasting everything from the stackoverflow website, so they were advertising a dedicated keyboard with just control, C, and V keys, as an April fools joke.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I got a popup that told me I had only two copy/paste operations left today unless I subscribed.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yesterdays Farming Today at 05:45 on R4 was an item about an angry farmer whose crops were being decimated by rampant out-of-control robot lawn mowers invading from adjacent homeowners. :-)

Reply to
Andrew