OT: speed limiter regs in cars

Thin edge of the wedge. Next it will be a breathalyser to start the car.

Am I supposed to walk home from the pub?

Reply to
ARW

Then its f***ed by design. But doesn?t have to be f***ed by design.

Again, f***ed by design. But doesn?t have to be f***ed by design.

Reply to
Jac Brown

I've just driven south coast - M11 in my son's car that has all the toys.

When traffic was light set the cruise control, and ignore the car speed.

When busy set the limiter, and ignore the car speed - just follow the one in front.

Didn't have a need to cancel it in a hurry - but if I did it's a button under the right thumb. Which I could doubtless hit before I'd got down 2 gears and waited for the diseasel turbo lag...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris