OT: Sorting and arrows

Ever noticed that in a list of files, emails, etc, that the arrow points towards the lowest end?! That's illogical. Opera used to do it the right way round, and M$ the wrong way, now Opera has been assimilated and does it the wrong way too!

Reply to
Uncle Peter

That is because its a google Chrome in sheeps clothing of course.

I'm not sure what you mean by arrows, as I see none ofcourse! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I think I looked at that once and it sucked.

Reply to
Uncle Peter