Cheap IR Thermometer on Ebay

Someone in uk.telecom mentioned an Ebay seller who is selling IDC insertion tools for 99p - a hell of a lot cheaper than the Screwfix, etc.

I happened to notice that the same seller has got IR thermometers for under 9 quid

which is cheaper than the likes of Maplin usually manage with their special offers.

Thought it might be of interest to anyone wanting one for radiator balancing, etc.

[I have no knowledge of or connection with this seller - it's just something I happened upon].
Reply to
Roger Mills