OT Sat Nav

But did anyone manage to roll the 7 Series?

BTW, are you talking about a Range Rover or Land Rover? They are very different vehicles.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So he was adamantly wrong. Was his name "dennis" by any chance?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not as we saw, but some of us were actually trying to see if it was possible and I suspect the BMW guests were not. A couple of them did manage to stuff their BMW into snow banks on a section that was not supposed to be difficult though.

It was a jolly for new owners of the Range Rover and the Discovery, so that was what they provided. Best fun round the course was a Discovery with the ABS disabled.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Hans IIRC