OT: Russ Andrews outclassed

http://amzn.com/B00DNIIETK
(Amazon; a safe link)
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 22:56:04 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

I should have said; read the comments. Almost as good as the ones on sugar free Haribos.
On 12/12/2015 22:56, Bob Eager wrote:

I rather liked their claim: "Neutralizes all EMF emitting electric devices that are plugged in". What? It won't neutralize the EMF from devices that aren't plugged in!
--
Rod

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:21:56 +0000, polygonum wrote:

Just as well as your mobile phone wouldn't work!
On 12/12/2015 23:28, Bob Eager wrote:

With its 5000 sq ft range, neither would the neighbours' phones.
--
Rod

Will the orange one work on Vodafone?
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On 12/12/2015 23:34, polygonum wrote:

5000 sq ft is roughly a 30ft radius circle. Are your neighbours that close?
Andy
On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:44:36 +0000, Vir Campestris wrote:

We're in a terraced house, about 40 feet wide. So, perhaps.
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 22:36:38 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:

Sorry to be nosy, but my interest is piqued. That's a very wide terraced house. How is it laid out ? Simon.
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 07:54:43 -0800, sm_jamieson wrote:

It was built in 1903, as a standalone. Then another house was built each side in 1938. The first house in the road, and even named after the road!
It had conventional layout to the right of the front door (room on the right, then skirt round the stairs and 'back room'. Kitchen built on the back in 1907.
To the left, an archway and a road through the house (like some old pubs) so the owner (rich, made his money in his bus company) could drive his car through to the rear. Then another room next to that, separate door (used to have a separate number, too; we are 45, and it was 43; next door is still 41). That was chauffeur's quarters. Upstairs, 5 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The two 'left' parts were knocked through (and the gateway bricked up) and make a strange living room, approached via access under the stairs (big furniture comes in via the tilt swivel window). The front right hand room is my 'workshop'! You can see the arch shape of the gateway to the 'tunnel' to the left of the front door. There are still two hing pins embedded in the walls inside.
See here:
https://goo.gl/maps/bACbqwMMtT62