OT: recording BBC webcam feed?

Anyone know if it can be done? Just that we've got the bloody Torch procession coming past Lobster Towers shortly and the kids want it preserving for posterity!

David

(Yes I know it would be easier just to point a camera phone directly at the participants but that's not the point...!)

Reply to
Lobster

should do the business I expect.

And it's free.

it records what is on the screen, either full screen or an area, something that will record the actual stream directly would be better, but this may work well enough...

Reply to
Toby

I have Ant Video Downloader on Ubuntu, and it is recording the Barn Owls streamed on BBC webcam right now.

-- Davey.

Reply to
Davey

Cancel that, it just downloaded some stills.

Reply to
Davey