OT - recommend a 70/30 fridge freezer? - long

In message , Simon Stroud writes

I really like the veg drawers on our Miele fridge. The have proper runners, rather than just pulling the thing out and it landing on the floor.

It was more expensive than say a Bosch etc., but not not to the extent that David was mentioning - though built ins seem to exist in priceing land all of their own

Reply to
chris French

In this case switch it off for 24 hours and allow it to defrost completely. When switched on again it would work (assuming this is the only problem).

Reply to
Mark

I have transparent trays so that I can see what's in them, except that I can't as they are stacked full and all I can see is the one thing at the front

do you run you freezer 80% empty?

tim

Reply to
tim.....