OT Rain.

Loving the double L.. boyo :-D:-D:-D

Reply to
Jimk

We have had 26 hours of continuous rain here. W.Midlands. Must be even worse in Wales.

Reply to
harry

That means your PV panels are giving a shit output then

Reply to
Andrew

And the Welsh will start singing.

Reply to
ARW

It usually is.

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It is. But at least we don't have to live in the West Midllands.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

It always rains in Wales :-)

- apart from Brecon and Neath where it is snowing.

Reply to
Andrew

I thought much of the population of West Midlands had moved to Pembroke ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Pembroke used to be nice - "little England beyond Wales"

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

0.2Kwh on that day. They only started up for about three hours.
Reply to
harry