Wow ! 3D Acoustics ...

As is the earth built, in the sound waves of the musical frequencies produced by the sun. It binds the earth and generates the red energies that support life.

The earth and moon ring-like-a-bell not because either of them is hollow but because they offer little resistance to sound waves; being tuned by(designed by) the waves they stand in.

It explains why music can be what it is to many of us. Life being mostly water and water being very compliant in sound waves, we change with the changes in our cell shape which determines the DNA string shape which produces different RNA.

...Ray.

Reply to
RayL12

I never knew that music was so dangerous...

Tim

Reply to
Tim+