OT: quote of the day re 'beach bodies'

OK, well assuming you're here for the DIY, ignore anyone who follows you here from there, don't feel you have to rebuff every reply they make to your posts ... if you insist on having your right of reply, you'll soon realise how few people want to listen to that.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I've been here for months with no trouble whatsoever.

Reply to
gareth

or AGAIN ...

Reply to
Jimbo

I bow to your more up to date knowledge.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

im not a invalid .... you piss off .... your not even called jimbo .....

Reply to
Jimbo

In article , Tim Streater writes

+1
Reply to
bert

Well, almost no one buys newspapers anymore (certainly compared with how it used to be), and broadcasters like BBC have far fewer people stationed around the world than they once did too.

Add to that that press reporters used to be respected by both sides of a conflict much more often than is now the case, and it's probably inevitable.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Odd that those who object to vituperation should appear out of the blue and increase the vituperation that they first sought to criticise.

Reply to
gareth