OT: pubic hair

I bet they don't in Germany. AIUI they don't shave their armpits, so I doubt they shave their pubes either.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

So the phrase "rug-muncher" is now obsolete? Whatever next!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

a_new_survey_shows_most_women_groom_their_pubic_hair_should_we_be_concerned.html

Sandpaper-licker?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Cheap laminate's fine at first but after a few years of wear you can see chipping and peeling at the edges.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog